Thursday, February 1, 2007

Transcript

Here's the official transcript for "Nutting on yo face", in case you have trouble reading the picture. My words in bold. Wordsworth's in regular Georgia font.

Nutting on yo face

It seems a day I'm dressed in my motherfuckin' frock
(I speak of one from many singled out) by my Glock.
One of those heavenly days that cannot die; takin' stock.
When in the eagerness of boyish hope, I'm on the corner slingin' rock.
I left our cottage-threshold, sallying forth with my cock
Wiht a huge wallet o'er my shoulder slung, keepin' ho's on the lock.
A nutting-crook in hand; and turned my steps on 22's
Tow'rd some far-distant wood, a Figure quaint, on 22's.
Tricked out in proud disguise of cast-off weeds and Ekscalades
Which for that service had been husbanded, I'll bury yo ass in the Everglades.
By exhortation of my frugal Dame--the city of Miami.
Motley accoutrement, of power to smile in my Dodge Rammy
At thorns, and brakes, and brambles,--and in truth, I'll crush them all.
More ragged than need was! O'er pathless rocks, and yellin' "Lick my balls!".
Through beds of matted fern, and tangled thickets, fuckin' bitches
Forcing my way, I came to one dear nook and stole her britches.
Unvisited, where not a broken bough could clicky-clack,
Drooped with its withered leaves, ungracious sign to pinch yo' sack.
Of devastation: but the hazels rose, the bitch stood with dancer's grace
Tall and erect, with tempting clusters hung, and I nutted on her face,
A virgin scene!--A little while I stood, admiring my work
Breathing with such suppression of the heart, since I straight up twerp the jerk
As joy delights in; and, with wise restraint I yelled "skeet skeet"
Voluptuous, fearless of a rival eyed her up, then grabbed her teat.
The banquet;--or beneath the trees I sate.

The End

No comments: