Saturday, February 3, 2007

Superman Ain't Saving Shit

You know what would be a good disguise for superman? A beard. He's lucky that the citizens of metropolis are all retards, because the glasses thing seems to work for him. Every now and then someone starts to catch on: "Hey, Clark looks exactly like superman! Same build and same eyes and face and mannerisms!" but then someone else is like "Nah, but Clark has those glasses. And superman has that hair loop". And everyone seems satisfied and they get back to business. But if he had a beard, he wouldn't have to put up with that. My dad had a beard once when I was a little kid, and he shaved one day and came in my room and scared the little kid shit out of me. I thought he was someone else, no joke. If superman had a beard, it would really solve a lot of his identity problems. And he'd look damn handsome to boot. That's just my two cents.

No comments: